Our volunteer structure is influenced by the Bylaws of Friends and Family of Plano FFA and by our fundraising efforts. Please contact any Board Member if you can help in any of these areas.
Board of Directors
- Responsible for corporate operations and volunteer oversight
- One year terms
- Two term limit per position
- President/Treasurer must have 2nd year FFA students
- Nominations accepted each February
- Elected by membership each March
- Fiscal year runs from April 1st - March 31st
This is a corporation, and as such, requires daily feed and watering. While the Board of Directors sets the strategic direction and determines the annual operating plan, the varied skill sets of our members can help in many support functions:
- Membership Services
- Content Management (via Google Apps)
We encourage all members and any community members interested in supporting Friends & Family of Plano FFA to volunteer for any of our events. Please contact any Board Member to learn more about the opportunities available. We can find the right fit for anyone interested in getting involved!